Careers< Back to Careers list
Insight Strategist — Cincinnati
Summary of Position:
At Radius, we are passionate researchers with curious and creative attitudes eager to discover the breakthrough insights clients seek. Our Insight Strategists go beyond talking to consumers, they achieve business objectives through customer-centric moderation and facilitation methodologies.
This position gives you the opportunity to join a growing market research firm working with many Fortune 500 clients. You will gain exposure to a variety of industries and methodologies, while specializing in qualitative research. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded researcher, have previous marketing and/or consumer research experience, and have the ability to effectively interpret consumer insights for our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be part of the Insight Strategist team, which owns identifying insights that help our clients grow. This team leads moderation, analysis and reporting of various qualitative research techniques. They work closely with Project Directors and the Sales team to meet client expectations and partner with them to achieve strategic goals.
- Maintain a high level of client service and satisfaction.
- Develop strong client relationships by being a thought leader for consumer research and ideation.
- Moderate interviews with respondents (either in focus group or one-on-one formats – in person, by phone, as well as online), building strong rapport with respondents to foster a safe environment for sharing.
- Facilitate high energy Ideation sessions with clients and/or consumers to yield new ideas.
- Analyze consumer feedback discussed in research or ideas in a brainstorm, summarize and write clear, insightful and actionable reports (either in Word or PPT format).
- A strong passion for understanding the consumer and uncovering insights
- Ability to build rapport and empathize with others
- Bachelor’s degree, in Market Research, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in market research, consumer product development, marketing, or agency account management
- Outstanding writing and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent client management and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, think on your feet and be flexible with changing need/ objectives
- Team player
- Flexibility to travel.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Send resume and compensation history to: