Careers< Back to Careers list
Research Manager — Dubai, UAE
Reports to: Research Director
Responsible for overseeing the execution and analysis of custom marketing research projects from inception through reporting, with some supervision, including the creation and analysis of research reports, complete with recommendations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage projects through to completion
- Day to Day contact with Clients
- Must be able to work independently, yet also thrive in a team environment
- Deal directly with clients in a professional, value-added and thoughtful manner
- Commitment and dedication to get the job done
- Ownership of the work
- Strong communication skills both internally and with Clients.
- Must be proactive and take initiative to learn more about market research, business and cultural trends, and existing clients’ businesses
- Be able to solve problems quickly and concisely
- Must be eager to obtain feedback from managers and grow/learn on the job
- Knowledge of a variety of different research methods; experience with online custom research a must
- Strong writing skills; building a story from the data
- Develop analytic narratives that are simple to understand yet backed by data and showcased with high design
- Experience with a range of qualitative and quantitative research including multivariate techniques; conjoint analysis however not essential but eager to learn.
- Excellent Reporting Skills
- Knowledge of all operational components, including:
- Questionnaire development
- Development and assessment of coding structures
- Specifying and checking computer tables
- Understanding of sampling issues
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player
- Some management experience of junior staff
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree is required, with at least 5 years in a custom research supplier or 2-3 years client-side and 2-3 years supplier-side.
- Proficient on Microsoft projects.
Send resume to: