Careers< Back to Careers list
Sales Manager — New York, NY
The Sales Manager is responsible for supporting the growth and development of the US Sales Team. Reporting to the Global Director, Client Services; the Sales Manager will have a direct impact on the success of our sales people and the opportunity to influence our approach to client service.
We are looking for a highly-motivated leader who will mentor Sales Leads, interact with clients and be an internal Radius resource for any sales related inquiries.
The ideal candidate has managed sales teams (5+ direct reports) and has hands on sales experience. He or she understands our product and our clients’ needs. The Sales Manager uses that experience/understanding to push our Sales Team’s thinking and drive client solutions that incorporate our company’s services as an integral part of their business strategy. He or she can also synthesize learning from client interactions, maintain current knowledge of the client landscape, and drive continued innovation within our sales team and Radius.
- Minimum ten years’ experience selling consultancy services and agency offerings in the Market Research industry
- 5+ years Major Account and Regional sales management experience required
- Proven track record of successfully leading a P&L
- Experience with goal-setting and tracking for teams
- Ability to build and rollout strategic plans while still offering hands on support as needed
- Proven track-record of process improvement and innovation
- Thrives in a metrics-driven environment
- Concise written and verbal communication required
- Poised communication & self-assured interpersonal style
This new role is a unique opportunity. Please respond with your resume and a cover letter outlining the following:
- Sales initiatives and achievements from the last three years
- Metrics used to drive your organizational success
Send resume to: